Subject: Joint letter regarding the upcoming negotiations for further liberalizing trade with Ukraine and request for a meeting
From: "Laura Basiacco" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Elli Tsiforou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2024 10:23:43 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister Riisalo,

We hope this email finds you well.

Please find enclosed a joint letter supported by 7 EU associations
representing producers and manufacturers for the sugar, eggs, poultry,
cereals, oilseeds, and ethanol sectors, regarding the upcoming
negotiations for further liberalizing trade with Ukraine. Please find also
enclosed an accompanying document provinding some extra information on the
impact of Ukrainian imports on EU producer and manufacturers.

We would of course be delighted to discuss this further with you, should
you have any questions.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

On behalf of the following associations:

*	AVEC – Association of Poultry Processors and Poultry Trade in the
EU countries
*	CEFS – European Association of Sugar Manufacturers
*	CEPM – European Confederation of Maize Production
*	CIBE – International Confederation of European Beet Growers
*	Copa-Cogeca - the united voice of farmers and their cooperatives
in the European Union
*	EUWEP – European Union of Wholesale with Eggs, Egg Products,
Poultry and Game
*	iEthanol – European Industrial and Beverage Ethanol Association

Laura Basiacco

Policy Assistant

Commodities Team

Tel : + 32 (0) 484 20 47 46

Copa – Cogeca | Rue de Trèves 61, 1040 Bruxelles |
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]